Rotten Tomatoes 3

 



Living with ALS can be challenging, especially when finding ways to entertain oneself. With limited mobility, it can be hard to engage in physical activities, and with the absence of football and basketball, what can one watch to pass the time?
 

Fortunately, with the power of technology and the internet, there are endless possibilities for entertainment.


A strict daily routine has helped me manage my symptoms and maintain my health. However, with periods of downtime, I have become an expert in finding ways to keep myself entertained. With Comcast TV and a web-based application that allows me to control every TV in the house with my eyes, I have become the TV master of the Poling household.


So, what do I like to watch?


My list of recommendations is a compilation of various streaming services and YouTube channels. Here are some of his favorites:



Top Movies


The Glass Castle
Windfall
The Rental
Blood & Gold
Extraction 2
Super Mario Bros The Movie 


Top Shows

Florida Man
Kaleidescape
Alone
Myans
Succession The Bear


YouTube

 
Mind of Matter: My ALS Documentary
BeardMeatsFood
Cleo Abram - HUGE if true
Augie
From The Passenger Seat 

Living with ALS can be a daunting experience, but with technology and entertainment options available, it doesn't have to be boring. With John's list of recommendations, there's something for everyone to enjoy. So, grab some popcorn and start streaming! #EndALS

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Years of ALS: Accomplishments, Heartache, and the Power of Support

Tethered to ALS: A Tale of Love, Loss, and Unbearable Struggles

Does ALS Hurt?